Tuesday 9 August 2011

hong kong i: late night takeaway snack from three virtues vegetarian restaurant

My flight from Shanghai to Hong Kong was delayed for two hours, putting me in HK much later than I thought I'd get there. As a result, by the time I checked in to my hotel and oriented myself, it was late and I was hungry. Fortunately, marked on the map provided by the hotel was the nearby Three Virtues Vegetarian Restaurant, with handy late night takeaway window.

late night snack


I know this picture looks unappealing! I promise it was a perfectly serviceable late night snack, ordered by me in Cantonese and eaten in my room with a bunch of grapes picked up from a nearby street stall. I was feeling pretty chuffed with myself!

Three Virtues also has a sit-down restaurant four floors up, but I was a bit too restless to give it a go.



Three Virtues Vegetarian Restaurant
Shop D 4/F, JD Mall,
233-239 Nathan Rd
Jordan

at Bowring St, Jordan MTR Exit C1; accepts CC. accessible via an escalator and a lift. the takeaway counter is on the bottom floor.

No comments: