Wednesday 17 November 2010

[product] be natural muesli bars

I get grumpy the hungrier I get, to the point where I'm unable to function and it's pretty unpleasant. So I like to have things floating around for me to emergency snack on, and these Be Natural muesli bars have become my favourite, especially for flights and, as it turns out, single bite snacks whilst engaging in sports.

favourite snacks

Not all of them are vegan, but about half of them are (none of the chocolate ones, sadly!). My favourite is the purple one pictured here, which contains pepitas, currents, berries, and some kind of nut.

These are available in my local supermarket, which makes them easy to find!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh cool, I am always on the lookout for easy ninja-vegan products I can buy on the go. Just the other day I was looking for a muesli bar at the gas station and was frustrated none were vegan...