Saturday 26 September 2009

breakfast noodles

Some sort of quick, Malaysian-style noodle is one of my favourite things to cook for breakfast. They're easy to cook and very filling, and lots of fun, too. They're also handy for using up leftovers, like masses of leftover rice noodles, or half a block of tofu.

breakfast noodles

Featured here is some maggi mee for me, and some beehoon mee goreng for D. I threw in whatever I had around - the maggi mee features tomato, beanshoots, spinach and capsicum; the beehoon features capsicum, carrot beanshoots and lots of tofu. Breakfast of champions.

4 comments:

Ricki said...

This looks like an ideal breakfast--I'd love some of either dish! Hope you will be posting recipes. :)

lisa said...

I love breakfast noodles!

Anonymous said...

ooo, hadn't thought of this one...

steph said...

Hi Ricki, there will be some recipes eventually - but you know how it is when it's the thing you make all the time, you never think to blog the recipes!

Breakfast noodles are great!